The 5th Annual General Meeting of LIS is on Sunday the 8th of December 2019 from 6 pm onwards at the Dunholme Village Hall.
The meeting is for LIS members and for those who intend to become members (provided they are eligible as per the LIS constitution to become members)
This year, it’s AGM with its festive hat (& jumper) on. That’s right – since Christmas will be less than 3 weeks away from the AGM, we’re donning our Christmas jumpers for the meeting and ask that you do too. In addition, pizzas will be served during the evening.
- Opening of the meeting and President Dr.Rama Mark’s address
- Minutes of the last AGM by General Secretary Shibina John-Mathew
- Treasurer’s report and last year’s non-audited accounts by Naren Padhiyar
- Secretary Shibina John-Mathew’s report for 2018/2019
- Discussion about LIS Membership Fee Structure going forward (moderated)
- Confirmation of Executive Committee members for 2019/2020 by Vice President H. Varadaraj
- **Break for Refreshments**
- Election of office bearers for New EC.
- End of meeting
Please click here to download the minutes of the last AGM.
Please click here to confirm if you are attending the AGM and to specify the number of people accompanying you, as we will need numbers to order the pizzas.
Please do try to attend this meeting as the AGM is your opportunity to give your input about the running of your LIS and the direction the organisation will go in in the future.
The LIS Executive Committee