LIS organises the following events every year. The huge popularity of these events has led to plans to introduce more to the LIS calendar. The exact dates and/or relevant details are announced closer to the event.
20/7/2019: LPL (Lincoln Premier League), Lincoln Christ Hospital School Grounds. Further details to follow soon.
Tarang!….An Indian Cultural Event held on the 18th of May was a huge success and raised £1013.68 for the Lincoln Drill Hall’s Buy A Brick Fundraising Campaign. Details here.
The LIS Annual General Meeting: Sunday the 2nd of December, 6pm onwards, Dunholme Village Hall. A new executive committee was formed. A recap of the past year and LIS’ future aims and objectives were discussed.
- Saturday 17th of November 2018: LIS Diwali Mela : Thanks to the efforts of a whole team of enthusiastic and dedicated people, the Diwali Mela was a grand success. Never have we been more proud to be part of such a wonderful community.
- Saturday 12th of May 2018 : Like all the previous years, the LIS Children’s Talent Show 2018 was a great success. The young people of our community never fail to astound us with their various talents. This year, the format was slightly different – with the show being in the evening rather than in the afternoon. It was a well-attended event and a great time was had by all.
- Sunday 31st December 2017: LIS New Year’s Eve Party
- Sunday 26th November 2017: Third LIS AGM, 4-6 pm, Dunholme Village Hall.
- Saturday 11 November 2017: Like every year, the 2017 LIS Diwali Party was a huge success. Many thanks to the dedicated organisers and performers who worked very hard to make it a very enjoyable evening for all attendees.
- Sunday the 10 September 2017: The Lincoln Premier League Family Cricket & Charity Match organised on Sunday the 10 September 2017 was a resounding success and a great day was had by all. A whopping total of £720 was raised of which £120 went to the Scouts charity and the remaining £600 went to the charity Lincoln Community Larder. More details here. Update: Photos of the food bought for the Lincoln Community Larder with the money raised by LPL.