LIS relies on membership fees to meet its running costs. Membership renewals are due in the month of September each year but new members are accepted any time of the year.
Some of the benefits of becoming an LIS member are:
- Preferential entry to events in the likely case of oversubscription
- Special member rates to events such as the Diwali Party
- Entry to Member-only events
- Availability of LIS community resources
- Last but not the least, the sense of belonging to a nurturing community
Annual Membership Fee Structure
- Adults – £10
- University/ Secondary School Students – £8
- Children 5-10 Years – £5
- Children 0-4 Years – FREE
- Family – £25
Becoming a member is easy!
Becoming a member is easy! You can join now by filling a simple form and paying via our secure payment gateway. Payments may be made using any leading credit or debit card.