This Website is provided by Lincs Indian Society, LIS (the “Organisation”)
The following Terms apply to the entire contents of the Website under the domain name www.lincsindiansociety.org.uk (the “Website”) and to any correspondence by e-mail between us and you (the “User”).
Please read these Terms carefully before using the Website. Using the Website indicates that you accept these Terms. If you do not accept these Terms, do not use the Website. These Terms are issued by www.lincsindiansociety.org.uk.
This policy is effective from 1st September 2017.
The Organisation may monitor access to the Website and terminate a User’s access at any time for any reason and the provisions regarding Disclaimer and Liability shall survive any termination.
Use of Website
Users are not permitted to copy, distribute, download, modify, reproduce, republish, post, print, transmit, upload and store any material and/or extracts from the Website without the Organisation’s written permission, except where permitted at law. Unauthorised use of all material/and or extracts may violate the Organisation’s copyright, trademark and other applicable laws.
Users are permitted to share the site pages by sharing its site url starting with https://www.lincsindiansociety.org.uk.
Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on the Website are owned by the Organisation. For the purposes of these Terms, any use of material and/or extracts is prohibited. If you breach any of the terms in these Terms, your permission to use the Website automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any such material and/or extracts from the Website. Any rights not expressly granted in these terms are reserved.
“Lincs Indian Society” logo is a trademark of Lincs Indian Society.
All images on this site have been selected from Open Image Library included in Microsoft PowerPoint or images provided by respective site owners (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, Linked In and Google). It is possible that you may find same set of images used elsewhere and Lincs Indian Society takes no responsibility of such production.
While the Organisation endeavours to ensure that the Website is normally available 24 hours a day, the Organisation shall not be liable if for any reason the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
Access to the Website may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond the Organisation’s control.
Visitor Material and Conduct
You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from the Website any material:
- that is threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, seditious, offensive, pornographic, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, menacing, scandalous, inflammatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy or which may cause annoyance or inconvenience; or
- for which you have not obtained all necessary licences and/or approvals; or
- which constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law of or infringe the rights of any third party, in any country in the world; or
- which is technically harmful (including, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data).
You may not misuse the Website (including, without limitation, by hacking).
The Organisation shall fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing the Organisation to disclose the identity or locate anyone posting any material in breach of Visitor and Conduct.
The Organisation endeavours to ensure that the information on the Website is correct, but does not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the material on the Website.
The Organisation may make changes to the material on the Website, or to the products and prices described in it, at any time without notice.
The material on the Website may be out of date, and the Organisation makes no commitment to update such material. The material on the Website is provided “as is”, without any conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind. Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law, the Organisation provides you with the Website on the basis that the Organisation excludes all representations, warranties, conditions, and other terms (including, without limitation, the conditions implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and the use of reasonable care and skill which, but for this legal notice, might have effect in relation to the Website.
The Organisation, and any of the Organisation’s officers, directors, employees, shareholders or agents of any of them, exclude all liability and responsibility for any amount or kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party in connection with the Website in any way or in connection with the use, inability to use or the results of use of the Website, including but not limited to loss or damage due to viruses that may infect your computer equipment, software, data or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing the Website or your downloading of any material from the Website or any websites that may be linked to the Website.
If your use of material on the Website results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment, software or data, you assume all costs thereof.
Nothing in these Terms shall exclude of limit the Organisation’s liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence as defined in the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Disputes arising in connection with these Terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Event Terms and Conditions
Booking the Tickets:
- By purchasing a ticket, you certify that you are at least 18 years of age, and that you have the legal capability to enter into a binding contract.
- Tickets you purchase are for personal use. Except as we may agree, tickets are non-refundable.
- If you wish to transfer your tickets, LIS MUST be informed of this transfer immediately for reasons of Health and Safety.
- Before you finalise your booking, please read all the information that applies to the event and/or ticket. If you or any member of your party has any requirements, please raise these when booking and we will endeavor to address your query. There can be no guarantee that requirements can be met if notified at the event.
- Before purchasing tickets, it is your responsibility to carefully review all aspects of the event, including event restriction, dates, pricing and charges. It is also your responsibility to ensure that you purchase the correct category of ticket as applicable to you.
- You must inform LIS of any change of address, contact phone number or email address.
- Tickets will be distributed in electronic format to the email entered in connection with the purchase. LIS will send a receipt to the email immediately after purchase. If a purchaser has not received the tickets in 72 hours after purchase, then you should contact LIS.
- Always check your tickets upon receipt and advise us promptly of any errors. Mistakes when ordering cannot always be corrected, any corrections are discretionary.
Cancellations, Refunds & Postponement:
- Once the order has been approved, tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase, unless the event is cancelled.
- If the Event is cancelled, ticket holders will be offered tickets at any rescheduled event (subject to availability) up to the face value of the tickets or, if the ticket holder is unable to attend the rescheduled event or the event is not rescheduled, a refund of the face value of the ticket paid.
- Refunds will be issued only to the original purchaser or to the original credit card used for the purchase.
- LIS will not be responsible for any resulting costs you may incur for travel, accommodation, any other related goods or service or other compensation
- There will be no refund on any unused portion of tickets if you or your invitees are asked or forced to leave or if you decide not to attend any part of the event.
- You are advised that the website cannot always be updated immediately and that circumstances giving rise to cancellation or alterations can sometimes arise immediately prior to an Event.
- We reserve the right to cancel or postpone the event for any reason. In the event of the cancellation of the event LIS will provide a refund.
- No refunds will be offered under any circumstances if you fail to comply with any of the terms and conditions applicable to those tickets.
- LIS will not be held responsible for the non-admission and no refunds will be given to ticket holders who are refused entry or ejected due to their own behavior or through breach of any licensing or statutory law.
- Consumers that receive a refund must discard any previously delivered ticket(s) and not use it to attend the event. Violating this constitutes fraud. LIS will not be held liable for any costs arising from a failure to check validity of tickets or for any costs and damages arising from fraud or purchase of tickets via non-official means.
Attending the Event:
- Only persons holding a valid Ticket will be admitted to the Event and you must keep your Ticket with you always during the Event.
- It is your responsibility to check the details of the ticket and to arrive at the event at the proposed time.
- Please bring your ticket confirmation or be ready to display this confirmation on your phone, tablet or other electronic devise.
- LIS will not be held responsible for any non-admissions due to late entry.
- If we allocate specific seats to you, we have the right to change these seats to others of equal value.
- The right of admission is reserved and is subject to the event organiser and the venues terms of admission.
- LIS reserves the right to refuse ticket holders admission to the venue in reasonable circumstances. This could include, but are not exclusive to, the following: health and safety, public safety, crime and disorder potential breach of licensing reasons (i.e. age, intoxication) if a ticket is invalid (i.e. if any part is removed, altered or defaced), late admission.
- Restricted items not permitted into the venue include, but are not exclusive to, the following: your own alcohol or soft drinks bottles, cans or glass containers any illegal substances any sharps/weapons flares/fireworks. This term is not applicable for those items permitted in some Events.
- LIS reserve the right to refuse and reject entry; in the case that admission could risk the safety and enjoyment of yourself and others.
- The event may be filmed or recorded. Buying a ticket affirms your consent to the filming and sound recording of yourself as a member of the audience. This consent extends to publish this information in public places without violation.
- We will always respect your privacy and any personal communication between you and ourselves. We will always comply with United Kingdom data protection legislation and will not share your information for marketing or any other purposes unless required by law.
- LIS will not be responsible or liable due to “Force Majeure” means any cause beyond LIS’s control, including, without limitation, any act of God, war, insurrection, riot, civil disturbances, acts of terrorism, fire, explosion, flood, national mourning, theft of essential equipment, malicious damage, strike, lock out, weather, national defense requirements or acts or regulations of national or local governments.
- You will be liable for any loss or damage caused at the Event by you.
- Amongst other things you will need to comply with health and safety rules and any security requirements (including security searches for the safety of those attending the Event). The venue or the organiser will have rights to refuse admission or eject you in certain circumstances and these are likely to include if you are involved with abusive, threatening, drunken or other anti-social behavior, or carry offensive weapons or illegal or prohibited substances or make unauthorised audio, video or photographic recordings.
- To the fullest extent permissible in law, we shall be entitled to assign any and all of our rights and obligations under these Terms, provided that your rights are not adversely affected.
- If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the invalid or unenforceable provision shall be severed or amended in such a manner as to render the rest of the provision(s) and remainder of these Event Terms valid and enforceable.
- If we delay or fail to enforce any of these Terms it shall not mean that we have waived our right to do so.
- All these Terms are governed by English Law and any disputes arising under them are subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.